This is with DPL 4.3.1 build 60 on macOS Mojave (and Catalina) on iMac 2019
When I want to create a project
- right-clicking on a selection of images or
- through the respective menu item, the “create” button is greyed out.
- Both options seem to be “off”.
On the positive side:
- Projects from DPL 3 will appear in DPL4, if DPL 4 is quit and the settings file is deleted.
- Once there is a project, the project tool bar appears and more projects can be added.
- The project toolbar also appears when I click on the Projects entry in the sidebar (as in earlier versions)