Bug: Cannot resize PureRaw2 window width beyond 2/3 of screen

When launching DxOPureRaw2 I cannot manually resize the width narrower than 2/3 of desktop. Also saying ‘show windows side by side’ similarly takes up 2/3 of the screen, and in this case other open windows are hidden behind it not displayed in available screen space. It is not obeying Win conventions.

The mouse cursor does turn into the resize cursor when you hover over the window edge but you simply cannot resize it. This is annoying bug and it doesn’t appear to be due to a lot of buttons/menus on the program as there is lots of blank space. I have tried re-sizing width from left or right of the DxO window and also from the corners. You can adjust the height to a small amount, bound by the photo image to process but the width refuses to be less than 2/3 of the screen.

This happens using 1 or 2 monitors, both 4k monitors but different brands/physical sizes. Win 10 latest build 19045.2604

I see DxO photolab has re-sizing listed Dec 20, Resize with a vertical screen. I tried the solution there which was to change text scaling back to 100% but this did not rectify the problem and I need 150% text scaling on a 4K monitor.

I am having the same/similar problem, but I’m on v:3.7.0, new Dell XPS laptop running Win11. The DxO window is too large to fit on the laptop’s 15" screen (at recommended resolution of 3456 x 2160). I can slide the window back and forth to see the overflow oart of the window, and I can move it onto a second 24" monitor and it fits easily, but as stated by the first post it cannot be made smaller than the size it opens at. When I am on the road, I don’t have the second monitor, so DxO becomes very difficult to use.