Black lines when printing on Epson XP-15000

Despite following the previous posts on this I am still unable to fix the black line issue through 4x6 prints on an Epson XP-15000. I am using all the latest drivers on Windows 11 and have spent hours trying to eliminate this problem. Is ther anyone who used the XP-15000 who does not experience this problem?
Thanks

So far I have not experienced that at all on any size of paper. I do wonder if your paper is touching the printhead through being distorted in some way. Other than that I have no idea.

Have you tried printing from other apps?

I’m using this printer, up to A3+ with no black lines. I’m printing from Mac and using the Epson printing app with Ilford profiles. Except it’s excessive ink consumption I’m rather happy with this machine.

I do not have the issue with other apps. My primary app is Lightroom CC which prints fine.

Good morning @bkm and welcome to the forum,

Could you, please, create a ticket via support.dxo.com and your problem will be investigated.

Thank you
Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like

Hi, did you solve the black lines printing issue? I’m experiencing the same issue having two horizontal black lines on my prints when printing with DXO Photolab 6. No printing issue at all when printing with other apps. Thank you.
Stefan