Any kind of updated downloadable documentation?

Hi,

Purchased and installed the new version. However, I can’t find any updated documentation that I could read when not connected. By the way, I can’t find any online documentation either. I still have the PDF files of the Google version but they are 6 years old. Anything newer ?

Thanks.

Hello,

Online update info is here - https://nikcollection.dxo.com/what-s-new/. About the PDF, I’ll find out.

Thank you
Regards,
Svetlana G.

Hi Svetlana,
I’m hoping you can help me. I am trying to use the new DxO Nik Collection on my imac, running OS 10.13.3 (high sierra).
I downloaded it and installed it. (actually i’ve done it many times, with uninstalls in between.
I’m using PS and LR CC classic 2018. (also have older versions installed)
Every time i go to apply a Nik filter i get the error message; “Could not complete the Viveza 2 command because of a problem with the filter module interface.”
I researched it and changed permissions on some of the mentioned folders, but that didn’t help.
I am using a trial version before I buy, and I want to get it to work by 6/30 so I can get the special price offer.
I bought the original NIK full set ages ago and also installed the earlier DxO version, both had problems with PS 2018, but some of the filters work.
Now i only get that error message. I also own Dxo Viewpoint and film filter sets, and use them without too many problems w PS 2018
Any suggestions? I really use the Nik collection a lot and want to buy it, but it has to work.
Thanks for your help.
Cliff Haymes

Hello @cliff,

Thank you for the report. Actually, I’m responsible for Windows versions but I know who can help you.
@LCDI , PAt, could you, please, assist?

Thank you

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Hello cliff,

Did you try to DL the last version?

We 're released a new version just yesterday, this one should fix you problem.
I’m advised you to uninstall the previous version before install the new one.

And notice that the problem should be a a rights problem if you write this command line in the terminal :
ls -l ~/Library/Preferences/ | grep 'DxO'
You should see something like “where XXXXXX must be your user acount” :

drwxr-xr-x 4 XXXXXX staff 136B Jun 18 18:39 DxO/

Regards,

PAt