Any expected update for Leica M10-R

Hi
Will there be any update for the Leica M10-R ?
After buying the software I discovered that Pure Raw does not support my camera.

DXO has not responded to my inquiry regarding this either.
Does anyone know anything?
Thank you in advance !

Welcome. I’m sorry to hear you ran into this problem. DXO staff are usually pretty responsive on this site. I am surprised you didn’t discover that your camera wasn’t supported during the free trial.of PureRAW, but I can see that happening when multiple cameras are owned and aren’t all tested. Hopefully you will be able to get this resolved.

Mark.

Hi Mark.
Thanks for your reply.
I bought and downloaded the full version right away. I did not think that such an expensive software had reservations from some cameras.

And the Leica M10-R is a good and well-known camera, even though it is quite new on the market.

How to solve this is not up to me. But that there will be software updates for the cameras that have not yet been listed, I take for granted.

John

When contemplating the purchase of any software you have never used, it is always a good idea to download the free trial first and test it before buying.

I do not know if your camera is on DXO’s current road map or when it might be supported. However I do believe there will be some camera support updates in early June.

Mark

Marie, from DxO, has said in this forum thread:

that DxO wants to support the camera as soon as they can get access to a camera to do the necessary testing. A number of us, me included, are looking forward to the support. I love DxO RAW processing, But camera support is very necessary.

Any updates on the m10r? I’ve been patiently waiting, but I’m losing hope it will get support. I’ve noticed a lack of support in general for Leica products. Can someone from DXO please comment? I’m sure they can get access to a camera and lenses if they want them.

Hi @Marie ,

any updates on this? Over a year ago you posted

Leica M10-M is not planned. I’m trying to get a M10-R so we can add its support. Ill keep you informed.

here.

Is it really that hard to get your hands on this camera? Have you tried to get in touch with Leica for some sort of test device. As far as I can tell the guys at Leica are very helpful.

It would be really great if you could add support for the M10-R to DxO.

Hello,

we finally get a sample of the Leica M10-R.
It is too late for te next update so it will be for the one after. I’ll keep you up to date.

Regards,
Marie

2 Likes

Hi,
Thank you to inform us with this topic when the update fore the Leica M10R is ready.

Regards

Yoan Jäger Sthul

Hi @Yoan_Jager ,

regarding to the official support list support for the M10-R is anounced for 2022-Q1.

Thank you. Great news.
I will probably work with this camera in 2022. Until then, I will continue with a Lumix S1R
Regards
Y.J.