All the good (and great) stuff

While we might all pick at details, debate behaviours, long for enhancements, and try to understand how things work or why, I think for the most part everyone here is at least trying to remain respectful and we’re generally succeeding and that is a great thing that everyone here should be congratulated on. (It is not always like this in today’s online communities.)

But more even than that, I would personally like to thank the DxO team for the incredible capabilities already delivered and in our hands today, and for remaining engaged with us, their community of users, to make it even better in the future.

I’m not American or Canadian, but to use the theme of Thanksgiving, I’m thankful for the Optics Modules that pull undreamt of sharpness from my photos, and the PRIME noise engine that makes high ISO noise a lot more manageable than it has ever been for me.

I can’t wait to see what 2020 brings.

15 Likes

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Svetlana G.

2 Likes

@zkarj your right. We, atleast me, are always be happy with the improvements and then start seeing things which can improve the improvements…:smile:
So we forget to give the applause for the played act and be looking forward for what’s around the corner waiting.

Certainly the last years improvements on local adjustments, HSL, cloning and repair are big steps forward.

So :hugs::hugs::hugs:

7 Likes

well… bad behaviour get you kick out of here :sweat_smile::dizzy:
I’m surprised they let me get those thousands of likes to get that badge!

1 Like