Add Title and description field in Metadata.

Add Title and description field in Metadata.

Good morning @Frkg and welcome to the forum,

Please, do not forget to vote for your suggestion by yourself as well.

Thank you,
Regards,
Svetlana G.

I’d like to add: IPTC Title and Description should be read from .XMP files as well (just like rating and keywords today) when the image is read by DxO and, of course, later written to the exported JPG.

Edit: IPTC Title and Description are not displayed in PL, but taken over from the RAW to the exported JPG. I got that wrong in my initial answer.

1 Like

related or perhaps even duplicate request:

Hi,

It would be great if you could create a possibility to add or make changes in metadatas for one and batch of pictures.
I am selling my photos to different stocks, for that it is very comfortable and time saving to add IPTC metadatas like (title, caption, headline, localisation, keywords) just after editing a photo, directly from the editing software. Actually after editing a photo in DxO Photolab 4, I must add my metadata in Adobe Bridge. It would be very nice to do all the work directly in DxO Photolab.

Best regards,
Sebastian

1 Like

Hi,

It would be great if you could create a possibility to add or make changes in metadatas for one and batch of pictures.
I am selling my photos to different stocks, for that it is very comfortable and time saving to add IPTC metadatas like (title, caption, headline, localisation, keywords) just after editing a photo, directly from the editing software. Actually after editing a photo in DxO Photolab 4, I must add my metadata in Adobe Bridge. It would be very nice to do all the work directly in DxO Photolab.

Best regards,
Sebastian

Dear @sgospodarenko,

what do you think about merging this one with Option to preserve metadata in XMP sidecars - DxO PhotoLab / DxO PhotoLab Windows - DxO Forums

Nice evening

Guenter

Good morning @Guenterm,

But the one you suggested is not a request, so no votes on it just a discussion. Let me suggest you to write there and let the users know that there is a request and they can vote.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like

Good morning @sgospodarenko

uuups you are correct…I will follow your suggestion

Thankls

1 Like