Add support for Nikkor 70-200 F4 and 1.4TC

PL3 lists the above combo as unknown. I have to use unsharp mask to sharpen my images. Lens sharpness is not available. Is this a known problem?

2 Likes

Hello,

• Lens sharpness is available for RAW images as soon as you download the module. For RGB and RAW with no module - Lens sharpness is unavailable.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Yes, Iā€™m aware of that. I have the module for the 70-200 F4. Is there a module for the 70-200F4 AND the 1.4TC? If there is, PL3 did not offer to download it.

Hello,

You can check the lens availability here - https://www.dxo.com/dxo-photolab/supported-cameras/ , if there is no this lens in the list, then itā€™s not supported otherwise PL3 should suggest you to download it.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Any outlook on when it will be supported. I use this combo a lot.

Hello,

I do not have such info. I think @Marie will reply as soon as she is back.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Hello @jeffholdgate,

we do not support the AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR with TC and thatā€™s a miss.
I will add it to our roadmap. Can you confirm this is the lens you are talking about ?

Regards,
Marie

Yes, thatā€™s the one. Iā€™ll be grateful - I use this combo a lot.
Thank you!

@jeffholdgate and @Marie just discovered this thread

Yes, I also use this very handy combination AF-S F4 / 70-200 mm + TC 14
plus great AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4 PF-ED with TC-14.
regards, Wolfgang

1 Like

Is there any outlook as to when this will be available?

I was wondering what is the story with the Nikon Nikkor Z 24-200mm lens. Did you get the lens &
begin testing it so you could incorporate the modules into DXO-PL4? Thanks, Paul.

Hello,

@jeffholdgate I have no date yet for this combination, sorry.

@Paul, we will get the lens this week or next one, then we will do the optics module.

Regards,
Marie

Thank you Marie, best regards, Paul.

Hello @Marie

First of all - thank you and all your colleagues for such great products!!! I use all DxO programs for years and Iā€™m very satisfied by the productsā€™ quality, robustness, unique features and the whole features set, and continuous development.

I also use Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR + TC-14E III with both Nikon D610 and Nikon Z7 II (via FTZ adapter). It would be great to have the module for the combo 70-200/f4 + the teleconverter.

Thank you!

@Alex75 have a look here:

@sgospodarenko maybe there is one topic too much for the same thing ?

1 Like

Done!

Regards,
Svetlana G.

2 Likes

Hi if I am not mistaken the long awaited combo was delivered today :partying_face:

Thank you very much!!!

Just tested the module and it works perfectly with my Nikon D610, Z7 II and Z50 :grin:

Now itā€™s time for Nikkor Z MC 105mm f/2.8 VR and Nikkor Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR :blush: Going to submit feature requestā€¦

1 Like

Hi,
Have a look HERE :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you Marc :grin: