Add support for Nikkor 70-200 F4 and 1.4TC

I use the above combo all the time, if possible add a module to support the combination of lens & teleconverter

TIA

Hello @jeffholdgate,

Please, do not forget that you can vote for the suggestion by yourself (top left corner).

As for the the camera and modules support - we have a special place for it - https://www.dxo.com/dxo-photolab/supported-cameras/suggest-module/ and you can leave your request there.

Thank you,
Regards,
Svetlana G.

Thanks, appreciated

1 Like

Hello @jeffholdgate ,

I also use Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR + TC-14E III with both Nikon D610 and Nikon Z7 II (via FTZ adapter). It would be great to have the PhotoLab module for the combo 70-200/f4 + the teleconverter. I voted for your request and sent my own request using the link from @sgospodarenko

Thank you!

@Marie can you please have a look at this request ?

Hello,

this combo is in the to do list of modules.
I will see to raise up its priority.

Regards,
Marie

1 Like

Merci 🙇🏽‍♂️

PL3 lists the above combo as unknown. I have to use unsharp mask to sharpen my images. Lens sharpness is not available. Is this a known problem?

2 Likes

Hello,

• Lens sharpness is available for RAW images as soon as you download the module. For RGB and RAW with no module - Lens sharpness is unavailable.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Yes, I’m aware of that. I have the module for the 70-200 F4. Is there a module for the 70-200F4 AND the 1.4TC? If there is, PL3 did not offer to download it.

Hello,

You can check the lens availability here - https://www.dxo.com/dxo-photolab/supported-cameras/ , if there is no this lens in the list, then it’s not supported otherwise PL3 should suggest you to download it.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Any outlook on when it will be supported. I use this combo a lot.

Hello,

I do not have such info. I think @Marie will reply as soon as she is back.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Hello @jeffholdgate,

we do not support the AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR with TC and that’s a miss.
I will add it to our roadmap. Can you confirm this is the lens you are talking about ?

Regards,
Marie

Yes, that’s the one. I’ll be grateful - I use this combo a lot.
Thank you!

@jeffholdgate and @Marie just discovered this thread

Yes, I also use this very handy combination AF-S F4 / 70-200 mm + TC 14
plus great AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4 PF-ED with TC-14.
regards, Wolfgang

1 Like

Is there any outlook as to when this will be available?

I was wondering what is the story with the Nikon Nikkor Z 24-200mm lens. Did you get the lens &
begin testing it so you could incorporate the modules into DXO-PL4? Thanks, Paul.

Hello,

@jeffholdgate I have no date yet for this combination, sorry.

@Paul, we will get the lens this week or next one, then we will do the optics module.

Regards,
Marie

Thank you Marie, best regards, Paul.