Add support for Fuji X100s

A friend wants wo purchase PhotoLab 5 to use with his Fuji X100S, which is currently not supported. I’m requesting the addition of this camera body for him. Is there any chance that this older body will be supported?.

Mark

Hello Mark,
you should request it here: Suggest Module - DxO
and maybe @Marie can help you.
Sigi

Thanks Sigi,

I already did that but I also posted here to see if I could get some official feedback on whether there is a plan to support this x-trans body. Just adding it to the suggestion box is sometimes a black hole.

Mark.

Hello @mwsilvers ,

I’ve seen several request for X100S and we will add it soon :slight_smile:

Regards,
Marie

3 Likes

Thanks Marie.

Any updates on the Fuji X100s support? It’s been three weeks. Is there any timeline available as I’m looking to make a purchase.

Hello,

you can look on DxO Supported Cameras & Lenses

Regards,
Marie

From what I can tell from the link you provided, Fuji X100s is now supported. I have downloaded Photolab5 Elite but it will not recognize any Raf files from the Fuji X100s. What am I missing?

It sais that it will be added en december, Marrie told me to too over email.

Looking forward to it, I’ve a HUGE back catalog shot with the X100S, and it’s still a great camera.

@Marie , are you doing both lens lens extenders as well? (The WCL and TCL). That would be awesome (and pretty much mandatory, so many X100S owners use them!)

Hello @Photo-DKO , @Louie ,

Support of X100S is planned in December.
And yes both WCL and TCL will be supported.

Regards,
Marie

Good to hear. I will be waiting anxiously for the announcement.

Same here. I am impressed with the results on my Canon bodies but I still use my X100s quite often and want to see what photolab can do on these raf. files.

Hello,

Today we released an update of PhotoLab, including support of Fuji X100S.

Regards,
Marie

2 Likes

Merci Marie,
That is very good news for me. :grinning:
Now I would ask if there are intentions to release support for the Fuji XE1 and the XPro1 cameras. That would be really wonderful as it will complete the support for all the Fuji cameras that I own.

I am also trying to find if there are Release Notes for PL v5.1

Thanks
Jonathan

Hello @jknights ,

about release notes you can go there : https://support.dxo.com/hc/en-us/categories/360003943351
(on https://www.dxo.com/ you go at the bottom and click on Help & Support, then you click on product you want information about and you have all links for documentation).

About Fuji camera support we should add, in the first quarter of 2022, support of

• XF10
  • X-Pro1
  • X-M1
  • X-E1
  • X30
  • X20

Regards,
Marie

2 Likes

Merci Marie,
I feel that all my Christmases have arrived in Q1 2022.
Thank you to the team and everyone at DXO.

1 Like

Happy to report that X100S (+WCL-TCL) support works really well.

1 Like

Do you know what settings are being adjusted when applying Clearview Plus? I’m having a great deal of noise introduced when using this filter and I would like to see what is the source of the noise. Applying noise reduction on low iso images doesn’t really make sense.

Actually DeepPRIME is great to use on lower ISO settings. It is very different from its competition. Give it a try and you be the judge.

Mark

2 Likes

Indeed. I bought PL5 for DeepPrime on X-Trans, and the optical correction modules, and FP6 for the film sims and grain.

All the other processing tools have too much side effects for my taste.