Add in PhotoLab Sony ZV-1 and DJI Mini2

I use the DXO software suite for many years now and I really appreciate how the software is improved after each major upgrade…
I like to use it so much that I have never wondered if it is possible that a new camera can be able to forbbid me to use it…

I have bougt there are a few months ago the all new Sony ZV-1 camera and my frist drone, the DJI Mini2, certainly one of the best entertainment drone in the market.

The two camera car take pictures in RAW mode and of course I use this mode only, as usuall for the 10 last years…

But I was so disappointed when I saw it is not possible at all to use my DXO Photo Lab 3.3 soft to developp my pictures. And when I say it is impossible it is totally impossible. We can imagine the auto correction for the lens attributes won’t be used but you can use the application without it… But not… You are not allowed to use the soft, AT ALL…

I have finally bought a new soft to replace DXO… I bought Luminar 4, it is a good soft but I prefere so much use DXO Photolab… So much :frowning:.

So, can you please Add the Sony ZV-1 and the DJI Mini2 cameras in your next patch, pleaaaaaaaase ^^…

PS : I have added the cameras in the Suggestion Page on your website…

PS2 : Sorry for my bad English, I’m a poor french guy ^^…

Sur ces forums on ne parle pas directement avec DxO. Ces forums sont là pour les utilisateurs.

Donc, pourquoi pas écrire en français ?

Super ! Le Mavic Air 2 est maintenant pris en charge. Ce serait bien que le DJI Pocket 2 le soit aussi.