About the Which feature do you need?

N’oubliez pas le développement des fichiers RAW fuji Xtrans RAF. Merci. Cela sera super. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Color / HSL function has a choice of predefined channels (e.g. reds, yellows, etc.). A picker would be useful for precise colour selection from the currently processed image.

1 Like

Gil and Nemo, these should be entered as separate Feature Requests (they may exist already).

If someone is not familiar with this kind of software it’s a bit confusing. I’ve posted some additional information on how the Feature Request software works with some concrete examples.

Make sure to read and vote for existing requests! We all have five votes.

Yes, absolutely.
@nemo and @gil, could you, please search if the request exists or not and of not, create a separate request for which users can vote.

Thank you,
Regards,
Svetlana G.

I am sorry and I will certainly do better for the future! All this through stupid haste and distraction… :pensive:

Thanks and best regards.

1 Like

I’ll suggest one last time- I know you are not going to support Fuji X-Trans, but why don’t you support the DNG files out of Iridient? You could sell a lot more licenses if you enabled Fuji shooters to use DxO PhotoLab. I know staff is small, but why not shoot for a large audience? I’d like you to succeed and continue producing this software.

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion. Well, as you can see from the latest versions we’ve started including new Fuji bodies (not X-Trans) in the supported list and DNG support is under development.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like

I am completely baffled by the fact that when I save a Nikon NEF out to a DNG file With DxO PhotoLab 3 for further processing, DxO PhotoLab can no longer read the file. Is that by design or some sort of bug on my Mac? I consider that a big deal to have fixed.

Also JPG2000 would be a nice format to support on read, and later the number one feature for me is to eventually get Apple’s HEIC raw support.

My second most desired feature would be to have user customizable Keyboard shortcuts.

Lastly I would find it highly useful if it were possible to use the keyboard + and - keys to move the values of the sliders in the U-Point control display up and down one value at a time, and to have the mouse or trackpad move the values up and down without having to hold down, and be continually clicked. Simply let me shower over the desired bar, and move the trackpad up and down to change values. For precise movements up, use the + and - keys, and to move them down, use shift and +/-.

I’ve used Capture one since 2004 and DXO only in the last year or so, and am slowly liking DXO more and more, especially for it’s U-Point technology and the fantastic lens profiles, but the interface is still crude in many ways, and I hope it slowly gets polished even more than the step between v2 and v3. Kudos to the work the engineers have done so far!

Hello @i1dr,

• It’s not a bug, DxO .dng outputs are not supported by the app for now but we are working on it. Same for HEIC format.
  • This one is in the backlog but the time frame of the implementation is not yet defined.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like

Improve please thumbnails . They are very annoying slow to popup on start. Look on PS Bridge - lighting fast!

Hello,

The work on the filmstrip thumbnails is planned.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

It may have been already mentioned but I’d like a dedicated white slider next the the black similar to LR.

Agree with the colour picker for the HSL tool, may times I’ve wanted to adjust something other that the colour options.

1 Like

Camera support for the Leica SL2 is essential for my use. Lightroom, Silkypix, and Capture One Pro all have it. I was hoping the upgrade from DXO Photolab from 3 to 4 would add it, but so far, no luck.

The ability to add a vignette would be much appreciated. There is already a vignette tool, but it only removes, and doesn’t let you add vignettes. I understand that many people considered vignettes as an optical flaw, but there are also many of us who purposely like to add a vignette to draw attention to our subjects.

Good morning @CarelessHydra and welcome to the forum,

It is already there if you have a Filmpack package:

Regards,
Svetlana G.

iPhone raw support. With the latest ios 14, iphone has an official raw format and it is about time Dxo would support it. That would be a HUGE user base coming directly to Photolab.

Thanks,
J

1 Like

I’d like to have the ability to compare two or more photos together side by side. This is particularly useful in culling down and in comparing different options with one another. I had this feature in Apple’s Aperture software and I found it very, very useful.

1 Like

Hi,
I would be very happy to see a RAW support for Sony mobile phones like XPERIA 5II.
Best regards, Joerg

I’d like to see more aspect ratio’s in the crop tool…

Such as 7x6, 65x24 and even 17x6. The others are all ready good.

I would love to see to add a prefix while exporting an image. Suffix is already there, tha’s great.